Access expert, confidential wellness information from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
If you are eligible for United Church benefits, you can access expert, confidential information on a wide range of topics, from physical conditions and diseases to parenting and caregiving.
The LifeSpeak wellness platform offers:
- videos and podcasts on hundreds of topics, 24/7, from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone
- tip sheets with practical advice
- monthly Web chats where experts answer your questions
LifeSpeak is an extension of the Employee and Family Assistance Program, to help keep you and your family mentally and physically healthy. The program can also be used:
- as a tool to support employees’ professional development, including diversity, and conflict management.
- by ministry personnel to provide additional support (where appropriate) as part of pastoral care, such as couples relationships, raising teens, and finances.
- as a reliable resource for difficult topics related to depression, anxiety, sexual violence, and addictions.
- as a tool for Ministry and Personnel Committees in their supportive, healthy relationships and supervisory roles.
You can access LifeSpeak through the Group Account, password: wellness