Frequently Asked Questions

If you are an active employee (currently working), all address changes must be submitted to ADP by your payroll administrator through the payroll update form found on The United Church of Canada website.

If you are a retired member receiving pension, please advise RBC as they process your pension payment and send you documentation for tax purposes.

All other members, please inform the Benefits Centre by email to

Please note, the Benefits Centre will not be able to process requests for active employees or retired member’s receiving pension.

An Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) is currently available which provides financial counselling for active members. There is also a bi-annual pension seminar available to plan members on the United in Learning page. Learn more about financial health and get tips from the LifeSpeak Wellness Platform. You can access the digital service from any computer or mobile device. Choose option "Access Through Group Account," and enter password "wellness".

We’re here if you need us

Get answers to your pension or benefits questions and find out how to get in touch with us.

Learn More →
Copyright © 2021 - All Rights Reserved - The United Church of Canada
Privacy Policy